- Advertisement -
Carbon Training International (CTI) is the developer of Australia's first nationally accredited workplace qualifications in carbon management. This course will help you understand the various energy efficiency opportunities available, as well as prepare you to build the business case to drive initiatives across your organisation that will deliver tangible business benefits. This short course is based on 1 of the 12 accredited units which make up the Certificate IV in Carbon Management.
Armidale CBD (15 & 16 March); Brisbane CBD (27 & 28 Feb); Lismore ACE Community Colleges (7 & 8 March); Melbourne CERES Environment Park (14, 21, 28 March & 4 April); Newcastle CBD (9 & 10 Feb); Sunshine Coast CBD (1 & 2 March); Australian Technology Park Sydney (6 & 13 Feb); Pioneer Sands Hotel Towradgi (28 & 29 Feb). More dates in Sydney to be released soon.
How long for:
Courses run for two days.
What you gain:
• Understand the sources and types of energy used within the workplace, community facility and home.
• Identify energy demand and supply efficiency opportunities in the workplace.
• Evaluate the business and community benefits associated with different energy efficiency projects.
• Develop solutions to improve energy efficiency productivity.
• Calculate running costs and project costs for energy efficiency opportunities to establish a cost/benefit analysis.
• Use models for financial assessment and business case development (e.g. Payback, IRR, NPV).
• Understand and interpret energy efficiency product guidelines.
• Employ workplace strategies to performance-manage business outcomes.
• Implement energy efficiency opportunities.
• Prepare reports and effectively communicate energy efficiency recommendations and outcomes.
• How to overcome the barriers to energy efficiency adaptation.
This course is especially relevant to positions and job functions as; Facilities and asset managers in both the private and public sector, IT managers, Operations managers, Small business owners, Property managers, Finance and business analysts, Procurement and supply chain managers.
Access to a workplace is required in order to complete the final assessment and prepare a business case for an energy efficiency initiative.
$895 (GST free), 2% surcharge for credit cards.
More information: Click here.